Sunday, June 6, 2021

I'm #3!

Finished in the #3 position on the Duolingo leaderboard that I was on. I am still trying to figure out how it works. I think it just throws you into a group of 30 people who just happened to start their Duolingo practice at that particular time after the end of the previous week's leaderboard. I am finding when I start, everyone is also starting and everyone's scores are low. If you keep on practicing at the very start you can get out ahead of most people; you can stay that way by continuing to practice a lot.

He's always sleeping before you get on the leaderboard.

Since it was Sunday, I didn't do much today. I did get a screen shot of the Aix weather app. It said it would be partly cloudy today. I think it was, I didnʻt hear any rain.


There were 81 new cases of COVID-19 reported today, bringing the total known cases up to 36,616. There were also 3 new deaths reported, bringing the death toll up to 505; currently 708 cases are considered active.  The 7-day new case average on O'ahu is 27 with a positivity rate of 1.1%.


Hauʻoli lā Hānau e Marcia, Kip, & Gloria!

No comments:

Post a Comment