Monday, October 8, 2018

What the ...?!

Either my phone or the Samsung Health app was doing something funny. My morning route should have been around 1.6 miles; instead the app shows it as 1.73 miles. And the graphic of the route shows me zigzagging all over the place and going through peoples' back yards! And it says my average speed was 3 mph! The actual walk was really nice, it was not too hot & I saw a bunch of other walkers that I have met previously on my walks, like LaVie & Suzette.


Look at this! I must have been tired last night when I was cutting my fingernails. Hey! Look! Squirrel! I checked my toenails when I got home; they were fine. I woke up about 30 minutes late this morning so I was a little more tired than usual; for some reason my alarm showed me as not needing to wake up on Monday mornings.


The route and stats for my mid-morning walk were normal: 1.64 miles at 2.7 mph. The morning walk should have looked pretty close to this one. Since I have not tried to fix the glitch I have no idea why the first one was so far off. The only people I saw on this walk were 2 ladies and their dogs (one in a stroller) whom I also saw this morning; which was the first time I had ever seen them.


Lunch today was Chicken fettucine alfredo, Key West blend vegetables, Tossed salad, Orange pound cake, and Minestrone Soup. Dad seemed interested in the pound cake but didn't eat any of it; he only drank the supplements. He did better at lunch than breakfast where he hardly drank his supplements.


My walking app was working during my afternoon walk; it says I did 0.59 miles. If I assume the morning walk was the same as the mid-morning walk (1.64 miles), then I did 3.87 miles today. I met Ash and his Gramma as I was leaving the park on my afternoon walk. Ash just got a new bike and was showing Gramma the tricks he can do with it; they live on Lurline and were on their way home when I spoke with them.

Happy Birthday to Faye!

No comments:

Post a Comment