Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Feeling Tired Today

I was a little late today for my morning walk; I was a little tired. A couple of the regulars were also late; on Maunalani Circle I saw Steph as I was starting my walk and LaVie as I was ending my walk. Down below the park I saw Gwen & Carly with Kealani.
From Maunalani Circle at the start of the walk.
On Sierra Drive, about the midpoint of the morning walk. Gwen, Carly, & Kea are to the right in this photo. Really.

Dad was awake & eyeing his breakfast; I got him to finish all his supplements and he ate a couple pieces of papaya.

During my morning walk I had seen a house where only the attached garage and the area immediately adjacent to it was enclosed by tarps for termite treatment; I didn't know they could only do part of a house. They can't; during my mid-morning walk I saw them enclosing the rest of the house. With the circus tent tarps I can now see it from many angles during my walk to see how big a house it really is. The roadwork is now down to the upper end of the park and also going up  Haleho'ola Place.


Trackhoe on Haleho'ola Place.

Lunch today was Garlic chicken, Brown rice, Tuscan mix vegetables, Garden salad, Carrot cake, and Thai chicken curry & rice soup. I was talking to Gloria in the elevator; she doesn't like the taste of the food they prepare here. She prefers to bring her own lunch of rice & kim chee; yes, she is Korean. Dad sat out on the east-facing lanai with me; unfortunately it was too hazy so we couldn't see Moloka'i. He ate about 1/4 of his sandwich & 1/2 his supplements.
Add caption
Dad working on his sandwich out on the lanai.

I was so tired I skipped my afternoon walk because I was napping. I didn't wake up until CNA Jessa came into Dad's room. By then Curtis was almost there. I didn't do a night walk either; I just ate and went to bed. Fortunately I write the blog as the day progresses since there's not much else to do; when I get home I usually only need to download & insert the photos to complete the post.

Last night Kai upgraded my operating system to MacOS Mojave; now I have a blah desktop. They no longer have the breaking wave desktop photo so I have the Beach desktop photo which is rather tame.

Happy 2nd Birthday to Jace!

No comments:

Post a Comment