Saturday, August 17, 2019

Not Too Much Today

Since I still needed to finish packing I stayed with Dad until just after lunch. He did his usual: finished all of his 1/2 peanut butter & jelly sandwich and 2 desserts.


I did my morning walk; my phone was acting up so I don't have my usual "morning" reference photo. As I was passing the top of Lurline I saw Wendy in the distance with Mickey & Bella; later I saw Ona jogging up the hill. During my cool down stretches I saw Ken with Toto & Chico.
Twenty-three minutes before sunrise on Waiʻalae.
Three minutes before sunrise on a different part of Maunalani.
Fourteen minutes after sunrise on Sierra.

During my mid-morning walk I saw Dr. Mike & Wilts coming up the hill; they were the only regulars I saw on that walk.


I have great friends! As I was finishing my packing my friend Jen called; she said they bought a new Subaru and their van needed to be driven so I could use it while I was there!

I headed to bed early so I could be up earlier than usual to get down to Ala Moana Park for the Coconut Chase 8k!

Hauʻoli lā Hānau to Billy Boy & DeAndre!

No comments:

Post a Comment