Thursday, February 27, 2020

Keto Now at Kokua!

I picked more pomelo for Abdul at Kokua Market. I pretty much had everything I needed for dinner so I wasn't going to do anything but refill my peanut butter & almond butter supply when I went to Kokua. But I saw that they now had the Parm Crisps I had talked to one of the staff about! They also had Keto Cups; it has less carbs than a Reese's peanut butter cup but still has 7g, so I'll only eat 1/2 at a time. I also found Keto Cacao powder; it has half the amount of carbs as the usual cacao powder. I will probably be picking up Parm Crisps every week. Not sure yet about the Keto Cups.



On my drive up this morning I saw Suzanne with Cody & Rollie. Later during my sunrise walk I saw Lynette at the bottom of Lurline. At the top I saw Tina with Massimo, Chloe Bacon, and Ink. During my cool down stretches Ken came by with Toto & Chico; Laure also came by with Champ & Molly. I didn't see any cats today.
Twenty-two minutes before sunrise on Waiʻalae.
Nine minutes before sunrise on Maunalani.
Seven minutes after sunrise on Sierra.

Dad was in bed; he had finished his breakfast. He ate half his fried egg sandwich and all his papaya & banana. He drank 240 ml cranberry juice but no water or coffee.

Dad was awake during my mid-morning walk prep time so I skipped the mid-morning walk. He was watching the UH basketball game on Mr. Tanabe's TV. Mr. Tanabe appears to have TV watching habits like Mom; he turns it on then goes to sleep!

Lunch today was Meat jun (15g), Steamed rice, Steamed corn, Tossed salad (3g), Brownie, & Chicken jook (39g!); I didn't eat this lunch due to the high carb count in the main dish. I had one serving (6 pieces) of Epic Sweet Sesame Ginger Chicken Bites (7g); the currants appear to be the only thing in the ingredients list that would account for the carb count. Dad ate all his 1/2 peanut butter & banana sandwich and brownie. He drank 240 ml orange juice but no water.


Here's what I had for dinner: Fathead Pizza & Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts! I forgot to take photos again; I was once again too hungry.

Hauʻoli lā Hānau to Jane & Brianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment