Monday, September 9, 2019

Highway Inn

Arielle from RevoluSun emailed me this morning; it was not the POA that she needed. She needed the Trust document to submit to HECO for the permit. I took that in this afternoon. Then I went to Highway Inn for dinner! I had one of their Hawaiian combo plates with a side of Poke and Squid Luʻau.
Clockwise from lower left: Kalua Pork, Lomi Salmon, Poke, Squid Luʻau, Haupia, Poi; center ʻUala.

I woke up on time this morning and started my walk as usual. But then it started drizzling very lightly; I decided to keep on going. It drizzled about 5 minutes then stopped; it stayed dry for the rest of my walk. I only saw Calvin the Recycler today while I was walking and only one time. During my cool down stretches I saw Ken with Toto & Chico, then later with Mele. I also saw Mike and Lori with the Dog Pack.
Seventeen minutes before sunrise on Waiʻalae.
Six minutes before sunrise on Maunalani.
Eleven minutes after sunrise on Sierra.

Dad was in bed finishing off his breakfast when I arrived. He ate all of his fried egg sandwich as well as all the papaya & apple banana. He also drank all 120 ml each of the orange juice and water! Yay, Dad! Later he asked me for more juice so I gave him 120 ml of cranberry juice.

I hang my UPF shirts by the window to dry out between walks; today it was the blue one with the busy floral print. Mr. Pires asked me when I was going to wear it; I told him during my walk later in the day. But I fell asleep and the curtains were closed so the sunlight couldn't stream in and wake me up. But Mr. Pires was napping so he didn't miss anything.

Lunch today was Oriental shoyu chicken , Steamed rice, Malibu blend veggies, Garden salad, Peanut butter bar, and Tomato red pepper bisque soup. Dad ate all of his 1/2 peanut butter & banana sandwich and 2 desserts; he drank 120 ml orange juice but no water.


I skipped my afternoon walk so I could leave as soon as Curtis arrived in order to get to RevoluSun in a timely manner.

Hauʻoli lā Hānau to Mr. Kam! He is 98 years old today! Hauʻoli lā Hoʻomanao #19 the Bruce & Monava! And also Hauʻoli lā Hānau #19 to Pierce Sensei & Mrs. Pierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment