Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Luna the Hunter

Luna has been spending a lot of time in the cat run. Today I discovered 3 critters that she has caught in her time outside; all of them are highly invasive species so she is doing her part to reduce the population. Later I saw her playing with another victim.
Luna playing with another critter she caught in the cat run.
The previous victims: a brown anole and 2 greenhouse frogs.

I stayed home again; my throat was better but I was still a little tired. But I did get up about 2 hours earlier than I have on the other days.


The Roommates went to the Ueno Zoo today. And also got dessert again.
Owl. (Screen shot from Instagram)
Sea lion. (Screen shot from Instagram)
Dessert; I donʻt think they got this at the zoo. (Screen shot from Instagram)

We baked the other California Pizza Kitchen pizza tonight; I left it in only 6 minutes this time and it was nicely golden brown! The week in the freezer  did not seem to affect the quality of the pizza. Except for the fresh basil that was in a separate container; if I had realized that it was basil I would have removed it before I froze the pizza. It did not do well with being frozen.
Almost forgot to take the photo.

Social justice post for the day:
(Screen shot from Facebook0

Hauʻoli lā Hānau to Alan & Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment