Friday, January 24, 2020

A/C Installation Pau!

Cory & Andrew showed up around 9 this morning; they worked on the 3 air conditioning units at the west end of the house. They were done about 4 pm. I found out the cooling units have an allergen filter! Hopefully it will help DT with his allergies.
Andrew works on the outflow pipe under S'mores' watchful gaze.

Since all the work in the computer room and my bedroom was done, I spent most of the day cleaning up. Although Cory and Andrew vacuumed after they did the concrete drilling, I vacuumed again. Then I started cleaning out the rest of the closet; I had to move some of the things out yesterday so that they could install the hardware for the cooling units. I found several empty boxes and I also found one box that was clearly labeled with Lori's dad's name; I also found a suitcase I didn't recognize and a bag of beta tapes labeled in writing I did not recognize that I think belong to him as well. I will be taking them over to their house tomorrow evening when we get together for Jenny's birthday.
I have already taken about 2/3 of the stuff out of the closet.
I don't recall seeing this suitcase before.
I have no idea who would be using this.
This is an interesting  box.

I also found a bag with some glass floats in it. Dad found a lot of them when he was out fishing. I have already had a bunch of them shipped to the Big Island. I'll have to find a way to get these there also.



I also found some old computer hardware as well as user's manuals. Also in the box with the user's manuals was a copy of Tetris! It has a 1986 copyright on it. I sent Kai a photo of it; he said, "Keep it in good condition, might be worth something." I told him, "It's in a box in the closet. Where it's been for probably 20 years ..."


I finally did my laundry from my trip today. I hung it outside and discovered that they had to move the sprinklers yesterday. The compressor unit is near the faucet, so they had to move it. I put them back in place, but I will have to adjust the amount of water tomorrow morning. I used to hear the sprinkler turn on before, but with the A/C I keep the windows closed; since they are double-glazed it really muffles sounds. I may have to set my alarm in order to get up at the right time!

During my drive up for my sunrise walk I did not see anyone. During my walk I didn't see anyone either. It was only as I was leaving that I saw other walkers; it was Lorraine who was with Yan & Lucky and Gerry! They were passing by the parking lot just as I was leaving.
Twenty-three minutes before sunrise on Waiʻalae.
Thirteen minutes before sunrise on Maunalani.
Three minutes after sunrise on Sierra.

The was a new wall at the Lanipoko house. Things should move quickly now!


My art homework for today was very quick; I checked to see if the paints in my palette were dry yet. They weren't. I'll check again tomorrow.

Still not in to ketogenesis; still just barely starting to burn fats at the end of the day. Can't wait to start walking more again.
At 6:20 am; upon waking.
At 8:20 am; after sunrise walk.
At 9:47 am.
At 11:53 am; before lunch.
At 4:18 pm.

Hauʻoli lā Hānau to Karen, Gloria, & Barbara!

No comments:

Post a Comment